Download the module
Go to the Download page and choose the module you want to download.
Install the module
- Open Extension Manager from the Joomla Administration Panel. Goto the top menu then Extensions > Extension Manager.
- From the Upload Package File section browse the module file that you have downloaded earlier and then press the button Upload & Install
Configure the Module
Get Access Token
This module is very easy to use. We tried our best to make the module such simple that even without a user manual, users can use this module. You do not need to enable the Instagram Developer Account, setup a new app or create any feed url. Follow the steps to use this module in your Joomla website.
- Go to the page Get Instagram Access_Token from Joomla Extensions > JInsta Photo Gallery > Get Instagram Access_Token from or open the link extensions.nasirkhn.com/get-instagram-access-token
- Press the button Sign in with Instagram and then you will be redirected to the Instagram website.
- Login using your Instagram Account
- After successfull login this extension website will be opened again and you will find your Access_Token at the bottom of the page
- Use this Access Token in the module backend
- Set the
mode, there are three options available Most Popular, Tag, User
- If you set the mode as Most Polular, then the Tag and User field will be ignored
- Set the number of images you wan to display
- Toggle the option if you want to show the Captions, and Comment and Like Count